Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oregon Coast

Well, we have been through Wyoming and stopped at Jackson Hole, Tetons and Yellowstone and saw some beautiful country.IMG_0004IMG_0021 (2)

Now traveling up the coast of Oregon on Hwy 101 a great scenic drive. We have been on the coast for 2 weeks.  We meet Jerri and Terry in Rockaway Beach for a week of fun and sun and crabbing and boating and eating.  Had a great time with them, Terry brought his boat down and took us crabbing, that’s not something we do much of in Tn.paradise cove, or 003 paradise cove, or 013

And here is the final  results, yum.

DSC00054

2 comments:

  1. I bet you loved the killing part hey! Not me, been doing that since I was a kid and I hate it. Love crab though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, okay .... please notice that I am actually posting a comment on YOUR blog but haven't seen you around on MY blog. HMMMMM.

    JeRi

    ReplyDelete